Open the link below for the final mss. version of ‘“Our traitorous money makers”: the Yorkshire coiners and the law, 1760-83’, subsequently published as chapter 5 in John Brewer and John Styles (eds), An Ungovernable People: The English and their law in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries (London, 1980).
- Everyday Fashion in Early-Modern Europe: Transformations in Textiles, 1500-1750
- Re-fashioning Industrial Revolution: Fibres, fashion and technical innovation in British cotton textiles, 1630-1780
- “Our traitorous money makers”: the Yorkshire coiners and the law, 1760-83
- Fibres, Yarns and Fabrics: Cotton Textiles in Britain and the Dutch Republic before Mechanisation, 1600-1760
- The Rise and Fall of the Spinning Jenny