- Chapter: Re-fashioning Industrial Revolution: Fibres, fashion and technical innovation in British cotton textiles, 1630-1780
- Article: The Rise and Fall of the Spinning Jenny
- “Our traitorous money makers”: the Yorkshire coiners and the law, 1760-83
- Robert Allen’s spinning jenny is still broken.
- Spinning little stories about the High Wage Economy.
Monthly Archives: June 2013
‘Threads of Feeling’, the exhibition of textiles from the London Foundling Hospital curated by John Styles, opened at the DeWitt Wallace Decorative Arts Museum, Colonial Williamsburg, Williamsburg, Va., USA on May 25th, 2013. The exhibition continues there until May 26th, … Continue reading