Click on the Download button below for John Styles’ paper, ‘Everyday Fashion in Early-Modern Europe:Transformations in Textiles, 1500-1750’, presented at the Refashioning the Renaissance Conference ‘Everyday Dress and the Reconstruction of Early Modern Material Culture, 1550-1650’ Aalto University, Finland, 10-11 September 2021.
- Everyday Fashion in Early-Modern Europe: Transformations in Textiles, 1500-1750
- Re-fashioning Industrial Revolution: Fibres, fashion and technical innovation in British cotton textiles, 1630-1780
- “Our traitorous money makers”: the Yorkshire coiners and the law, 1760-83
- Fibres, Yarns and Fabrics: Cotton Textiles in Britain and the Dutch Republic before Mechanisation, 1600-1760
- The Rise and Fall of the Spinning Jenny