Click on the Download button below for John Styles’ paper ‘Fibres, Yarns and Fabrics: Cotton Textiles in Britain and the Dutch Republic before Mechanisation, 1600-1760’, presented at the workshop ‘Dutch Textiles in Global History: Interconnections of Trade, Design, and Labour, 1600-2000’, 11th & 12th March, 2021, Utrecht University, Netherlands.
- Everyday Fashion in Early-Modern Europe: Transformations in Textiles, 1500-1750
- Re-fashioning Industrial Revolution: Fibres, fashion and technical innovation in British cotton textiles, 1630-1780
- “Our traitorous money makers”: the Yorkshire coiners and the law, 1760-83
- Fibres, Yarns and Fabrics: Cotton Textiles in Britain and the Dutch Republic before Mechanisation, 1600-1760
- The Rise and Fall of the Spinning Jenny