Open the link below for John Styles’ paper Fibres, Yarns and Fabrics: Cotton Textiles in Britain and the Dutch Republic before Mechanisation, 1600-1760′, presented at the workshop ‘Dutch Textiles in Global History: Interconnections of Trade, Design, and Labour, 1600-2000’, 11th & 12th March, 2021, Utrecht University, Netherlands.
- “Our traitorous money makers”: the Yorkshire coiners and the law, 1760-83
- Fibres, Yarns and Fabrics: Cotton Textiles in Britain and the Dutch Republic before Mechanisation, 1600-1760
- The Rise and Fall of the Spinning Jenny
- Robert Allen’s spinning jenny is still broken.
- Spinning little stories about the High Wage Economy.